Saturday, March 19, 2011

MeMorY fRom KinDerGarten

 I still remember when I was 6 years old, my kindergarten sent me and my friends to the competition between the local kindergarten to sing this song.

Twinkle,Twinkle Little Star

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky!

Repeat:
*Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!*

When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.
(*repeat)


Then the traveller in the dark,
Thanks you for your tiny spark,
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so.
(*repeat)

In the dark blue sky you keep,
And often through my curtains peep,
For you never shut your eye,
Till the sun is in the sky.
(*repeat)

As your bright and tiny spark,
Lights the traveller in the dark,—
Though I know not what you are,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
(*repeat)


6 comments:

  1. this song reminds me bout my childhood

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice song..
    like i was in kindergarden..
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. this song is very popular when i was young

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam,do you register 1JUTA TRAFIK PERCUMA?am i right?please us new button..u can get at : http://awan-fantasia.blogspot.com/p/1-juta-trafik-percuma_01.html ..if u was did,reply here k.. :-)

    ReplyDelete